Friday, September 01, 2006

A Baby Book for Parents

Ok, I'll admit it.
I am secretly in love with Lane Foard. (Third to my darling husband and Matt Lauer)
I'll also admit I am kind of a dork when it comes to crushes...but hey....
I stumpled into his booth a few years ago at the National Stationery Show to show a friend his incredible collection of copy-heavy witty greeting cards. Standing there talking to her and picking up every card in the booth laughing out loud she said to me, "Melissa, turn around." I turned around to come face to face with the cards creator - Lane Foard and I blushed.
I blushed.
I never blush
.


Anyway, I digress.

Ths book is fantastic and I have given it quite a few times as a shower gift.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The New Parents' Book of Firsts
Finally, a keepsake book for new parents, not just their babies -- because Mom and Dad accomplish something new every day, too.

Jot down the first time you kept your shirt clean for more than 10 minutes, keep track of the first time you engaged in saliva-based hygiene, and paste in a memorial photo of yourself as a well-rested person.

$10.95 at DUE

No comments: