Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A Great Hack

Do you know www.parenthacks.com?
It gives great tips and tricks for parents and this is one of my favorites:
Cell phone as baby monitor

From an ingenious parent:

My partner and I were vacationing at a B&B with our 1-year old daughter. When she fell asleep at 8PM, there was plenty of evening left for the adults, but since we were all sleeping in the same room, we didn't bring our baby monitor. Her mother came up with this great hack -- our cell phones. We have free mobile-to-mobile calls, so no issue there. She put our daughter down, called me on my cell phone and left her phone near the pack-and-play. I put her call on speaker and muted my phone. Instant monitor, and we could sit out on the porch worry-free for a couple of hours.

Visit their site for much, much more.

No comments: