Friday, June 08, 2007

Father's Day Goodie

Hi Everyone - wow this has been a crazy week and I know I still owe you the last few cool picks from the ICFF. I wanted to share a quick thought

I was trying to figure out what to get HipKid's Daddy for father's day. He doesn't need any more socks, golf shirts or ties. However he does wear a suit everyday and look what I found...check out these adorable cufflinks!!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I am ordering them with one cufflink with hands that will say HENRY and the other with feet that will say TEDDY (the name of our new kiddo coming in 13 weeks!)

I sent them an email today and they said orders placed before Tuesday the 12th will make it on tie for Father's Day!

And better than that - at checkout use the code HIPKID and save $10.00

Run, don't walk to www.littlejules.com

No comments: