Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Baby Names

2 blips on baby names today.

1. Head over to GAWKER today where they will post the finalists in the Pretentious Baby Names contest. Personally I am really sick of people thinking they are rock stars when they name their kiddos. What ever happened to Lisa and Brian as names? Now it is Blakely, Danforth, Pemberly, Chardonnay, and Kant. I find it rather annoying.

2. If you are currently pregnany without a name for your little one may I suggest Henry (tee-hee-hee...or Teddy!) no seriously, NYMBLER Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
may help you find what you are looking for. You click on names you like and from there the name finder suggests more names.

Names I like besides Teddy: Vaughn, Oliver, Thane...though they are all a little too trendy for me.

No comments: